Call now for more information! 1300706052 or email tristan@immigrationbyexperts.com

Visa Specialties


Student Visa and Student Guardian Visa - subclass 500 and 590

The Student visa allows students and sometimes their Guardians to come to Australia to complete an eligible course or to extend their stay in Australia to complete a course. I can help you enroll and apply for the Student visa. A major requirement of the student visa is the Genuine Temporary Entrant requirement. This means that you need to prove that you genuinely intend to only stay for the period of the visa you are applying for. I can help you to satisfy the Department that you meet this requirement.

Skilled Independent Visas - subclasses 189, 190 and 489

These visas allow you to come to Australia on the basis of your occupation on the relevant Skills Occupation Lists. I can help you apply for a skills assessment and submit an Expression of Interest and you may be invited to apply for the 189/190 or 489 visa to come to Australia or remain in Australia.

Skilled Graduate Visa (subclass 485)

This visa is for international students who have recently graduated from an Australian educational institution.

It lets you live, study and work in Australia temporarily after you have finished your studies. Students are only able to access the Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485) once as a primary applicant. You need to apply for this visa within 6 months of completing your course. 

Partner Visa (onshore or offshore) 820/801 and 309/100

The Partner Visa allows you to come to Australia or stay in Australia with your partner. The Department requires plenty of evidence supporting the genuineness of your relationship. I have plenty of experience in assisting clients to successfully apply for the Partner Visa and also in appealing refusal decisions to the Administrative Appeals Tribunal.

Parent Visa - subclass 103, 173, 143, 804, 884, and 864

There are a number of different types of parent visa which include Contributory Parent, Aged Parent, Aged Dependent Parent and Parent Visa. There is a very long waiting time for a general Parent Visa which is over 20 years wait. To apply for an Aged Parent Visa your parent needs to be of pension age in Australia. 

Business Visas

Business visas allow migrants to come to Australia to invest and grow businesses.